Songwriting Works’ founder and director Judith-Kate Friedman and associates offer consulting, keynote presentations and trainings, crafting innovative solutions for corporate and NPO clients, communities and families.
- Musical leadership in service to community
- Cognitive fitness music workouts
- Creative, effective community partnerships
- Increased creativity & productivity (all ages)
- Team building and synergy through songwriting
- Unity through song in workplace and school
- Enhancing communication in families facing Alzheimer’s Disease and memory loss
- Enhancing caregiver satisfaction
- Empowering “youth-at-risk” through song
- “Sacred Aging” and music in pastoral care
- Building successful arts-in-health partnerships
- Music's role in “Culture Change” and models of "Person-Centered Care" through applied arts
- "Nuts and bolts" of successful program facilitation and design
- Music for Wellness, Songs as a Key to Life
With their experience in the fields of aging, arts, business, medicine and music, Songwriting Works consultants are
adept at listening to the full story of what is needed and crafting creative solutions.
A portion of consulting fees support Songwriting Works’ on-going programs. To inquire contact us.